Sunday 25 April 2010

First signs of Spring OOTD

Yesterday was a perfect day in London. Warm, sunny, dry and clear skies.. I couldn't ask for more! So the time had come for me to put away my leggings and knee high boots and inflict my pale limbs on the world in a fresh summer dress.


I chose this silk dress from Warehouse as I love the mix of colours and the flattering shape. I paired it with purple KG ballet flats (and in the evening a comfy sheer cream cardigan from Zara).

What was your first spring wardrobe outfit? Are you as excited as I am to start wearing gorgeous summer dresses again? Would you like more OOTDs? xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Looks sooo cute :D Love the colours of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is super pretty. The colours are perfect for this time of year and the cut shows off your teeny tiny waist. Gorgeous xx

    Oh, definitely more OOTD's please! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes more OOTD'S please :). You have brilliant style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress, suits your hair colour very well! I can't wait to start wearing summer dresses!

    Roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely like more OOTD's! The dress suits you and your limbs don't look that pale to me!

    http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look amazing! yes more OOTD's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to pull out my summer wardrobe, unfortunatley Canada is still cold so I have to wait a little longer. *tear*

    FashionableN3rd24@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love look at other bloggers OOTD. it's like what's in my purse, you don't need to know but meh, love them!

    I did an ootd too on my blog. check it out!

    http://designerspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig