Monday 21 February 2011

17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick

During a recent trip to Boots I spotted the 17 Mirror Shine On lipstick display and couldn't resist a quick swatch! I have noticed these lipsticks mentioned on a couple of blogs, but as 17 is a brand I'm not terribly familiar with my expectations were not all that high.
I was therefore surprised by just how wonderful the texture of these lipsticks was - glossy, creamy and sheer while still delivering a juicy burst of colour. I chose to go for the natural shade of Belle as I thought it would be perfect for work.
Belle is a beautiful, full rosy pink that really has that natural 'my lips but better' look and I absolutely adore it. Its a perfect lipstick for every day that works effortlessly with any eye look.
(Apologies for the washed out colours in this photo)

At just £4.59 it makes a great dupe for many high end lipsticks and is comparable in formulation to MAC slimshines and Chanel Rouge Coco Shines. They are available at Boots stores nationwide, and can be found here online. Definitely worth a look!

Have you tried the 17 Mirror Shine On lipsticks? Let me know your favourites as I will be picking up a few more shades to review soon! xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. beehive is a popular one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beehive is a great natural colour aswell :)
    I really want this one now :) x

    http://peachesxomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely - makes your lips look very healthy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I'm really itching to try these after hearing all the fab things about them, the swatch looks gorguz :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That actually looks a lot nicer than i would've expected. Looovely :) Never even considered these before, will have to have a look.

    Jo xoxo

    My little blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 17 - nearly always fab products for such a purse-friendly price, they're a winner :D Definitely going to try this lipstick out, thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these!

    I have Purple Haze, which looks very scary in the tube but it's so nice on - I think it'd be a great colour on you. :)

    17 is on 3 for 2 right now so I think I'll be picking up Belle and a couple of others!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig