Monday 13 June 2011

Friday Dinner OOTD

On Friday morning instead of making plans for the weekend I found myself nervously sitting at my office desk staring at an e-mail that had just dropped into my inbox letting me know that the results of my recent law exam were now available online. Eeek! Luckily, I passed (with distinction), and to be honest felt very silly about stressing myself, and probably everyone around me, out during the whole ordeal. To celebrate the bf took me out for dinner at our local Thai restaurant - small, family run, authentic and super friendly. I always make a point of speaking to the waiters in Thai, which embarrasses the boy no end ;).
Leather Jacket: Reiss. Jumper Dress: Topshop. Rose and Skull scarf: Miss Selfridge (£14) Bag: Aspinal. Ballet flats: Primarni ;).
This scarf was a recent purchase and I love it's hot pink colour for spicing up a rather bland outfit. I'm not really a skull print aficionado, but mixing it with a delicate rose print is a subtle contrast that won me over. xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I didn't know that you were stydying law
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. Love the scarf - and hey those flats again (we have the same ones remember) hehe!
    Hope to see you again soon? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You speak Thai?!?!?!?!? Haha, totally random... how/why did you learn that?
    Cool!

    Very cute outfit... love the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your exam! Love your outfit and the scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! How exciting for you :) and you look absolutely stunning, love the outfit!

    www.catherine-loves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your law exam results! Looking super stylish as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your exam results, you look lovely, great tan too! What are you using? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats hun on your results! Love your outfit, Reiss really do have some stunning jackets, love!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Whattadya know, yet another great site to add to my reader! leg hair removal

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig