Friday 18 April 2014

OOTD: Dinner Date

Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having a lovely long weekend and enjoying a few hard earned days off work :). I just wanted to do a quick fashion post with an outfit I wore for a dinner date with my hubby (to be).
 Jumpsuit: Miss Selfridge (£59 here), Shoes: River Island (a few years ago), Bracelet: Disney Couture (similar here)
I love the statement necklace that comes as part of this jumpsuit. It just makes dressing that much more effortless! It is also removable if you wanted to wear your own, or wear it alone with a different outfit.
To show off the detailing I put my hair up in a little chignon, though I definitely need a little more practice in doing this. Does anyone have any tips?
Have a lovely Easter! xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is a beautiful outfit and your make up looks amazing.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing ... i love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a film star, wow I hope you went somewhere suitably glam! Actually you remind me of Joan Fontaine!! http://abcnewsradioonline.com/storage/news-images/GETTY_121613_JoanFontaine.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1387189518663

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Beauty you are looking so nice. Check how to control joint pain relief visit Sandhi Sudha Plus in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good pictures! I for eternity be in love with mold, the shoes are in the sphere of new to the job trends, others might come about seen from the onwards decades but they are still in the sphere of trend at the moment. Keep relocation new to the job pics and resolve keep posted.

    Get more tips and beauty products so visit my site => http://ibeautyoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair and outfit look amazing!!

    www.leanakyra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig